Fletcher House offers 18 supportive housing units and 24 independent low-income housing units, for a total of 42 housing units.
- Supportive units are for individuals in a stable phase of recovery from addiction, mental health issues and homelessness who need program support to maintain independent living
- Independent low-income units are for individuals who have an annual income below thresholds identified by the Province of Alberta ($40,500 in 2023) and who would benefit from participating in social programs.
Building features include:
- Furnished bachelor units
- Communal kitchen
- Shared laundry
- Open concept shared common space for activities
- Social service support for all residents during office hours
- Building access monitored by staff 24-hours
- Several accessible units
- Centrally located
- Home support arrangements if required
Fletcher House residents must respect building and program guidelines as part of a lease and service agreement. Please note, among the building guidelines are the following:
- Single adults only
- A guest management policy is in place, meaning that there are limitations on having guests
- No pets
Services at Fletcher House are funded through the Province of Alberta, Outreach Services Supports Initiative (OSSI). OSSI funding is managed by the City of Grande Prairie.
How to Apply
- Supportive housing applications are reviewed and approved by the Housing Hub Table. For information about how to apply for supportive housing at Fletcher House please call the Housing Hub intake line at 780-518-4833.
- All other prospective residents can apply through HeARTh Social Profit Company at 780-978-4561.