The Recreation Access Program helps ensure all residents have access to leisure, recreation, and fitness opportunities. We value providing socially inclusive programs to each individual and family in Grande Prairie. Providing this program to eligible participants removes financial barriers while enhancing community and family connectedness.
The program offers a 75% subsidy on applicable memberships, punch passes, and registered programs to approved applicants at participating facilities.
Recreation Access Participating facilities include:
- All Memberships
- 10 Punch Passes.
- Most Registered Programs for children and adults are accessible via subsidy. To confirm your program is part of the Recreation Access Program, please contact Eastlink Center.
- It is recommended to apply for Kidsport funds to access swimming or sports lessons. If participants do not qualify for Kidsport the Recreation Access Program will be able to apply subsidy. For more information, please contact Eastlink Center.
Design Works Centre
- Entrance fee for public skating only
- The Design Works Centre recognizes Eastlink Membership or Punch Passes that can be used at the Community Knowledge Campus.
Grande Prairie Activity & Reception Centre
- Summer Camps
- Registered Programs
- Drop-in Fees
- Meeting Room
- Multi-use Activity Space Private Rentals
Dave Barr Community Centre
Muskoseepi Park (Ernie Radbourne Pavilion)
Grande Prairie Museum
All approved Recreation Access participants are encouraged to contact the facility they wish to attend to confirm subsidy details.
Applications to access the program can be completed year-round. Proof of address, household income, and documentation for dependent children are all required for the application.
Visit our Recreation Access Program Application page to download an application form or apply online with online booking.