The City of Grande Prairie organization includes City Council and an administrative team consisting of over 25 departments divided across the City Manager's office and our four service areas: Infrastructure and Economic Development, Protective and Social Services, Community Services and Corporate Services.
The City of Grande Prairie's Senior Administration is made up of the Corporate Leadership Team (CLT) who focuses on corporate capacity and growing our people. This includes strategically building the corporate capacity to achieve outcomes that will keep Grande Prairie as a great place to live, work, play, and do business. To grow our people, we encourage personal and professional development activities that contribute to employee and organizational health, safety and well-being.
- City Manager, Robert Nicolay
- Corporate Services Director, Kinza Trimm
- Community Services Director, Arlen Miller
- Infrastructure & Economic Development Director, Brian Glavin
- Protective & Social Services Director, Chris Manuel
Members of CLT are responsible for the planning, organizing, development, implementation and administration of their respective service areas. They also:
- Promote the City of Grande Prairie Mission and Values.
- Participate in Corporate Planning and Policy Development.
- Establish and maintain an effective working relationship with staff, administration, members of City Council, and the public.
- Undertake strategic and business planning initiatives and other studies to improve organizational efficiency and productivity.
- Maintain a high profile and public relations function in the community and province demonstrating a personal commitment to City Values and Guiding Beliefs.
- Maintain a constant awareness of new trends and developments in their field.
- Ensure workplace health and safety.