Wristbands Are Required
- Wristbands are required and must be visible at all times when using facility areas that require proof of admission. Wristbands are also required for all programmed areas.
- If you have a monthly or annual play pass, you are required to present your membership card to receive your wristband each time you use the facility.
- Daily pass purchasers will receive a wristband at the time of purchase.
- Children less than 8 years old must be within arm’s reach of a responsible guardian 16 years of age or older in the Eastlink Centre at all times.
- Ages 8 & 9 need to have a responsible guardian of 16 years of age or older in the facility.
- Ages 10 years or older can be in the facility unsupervised.
- Ages 12 and younger cannot be in the fitness centre (including children in strollers) or use the equipment on the third-floor track. Parents can bring children in strollers to the track.
The second floor concourse is an extension of the fitness centre and the same rules apply.
- Wipe down equipment before and after each use.
- Ensure you are wearing closed-toe indoor shoes and proper gym attire.
- Return weights and equipment after use.
- Youth ages 13 and older are welcome. Ask for your complimentary orientation.
- Be aware, be courteous:
- Guided drops only.
- Be mindful of space.
- Limit super setting.
- Limit grunting.
- Ask to use equipment after guests are complete their set.
- Use liquid chalk only.
- All personal trainers must be vetted through the Fitness & Wellness Supervisor.
- Be scent aware: personal hygiene and perfume/cologne.
- Water and sports drinks in plastic or metal containers only.
- Children 12 and under are allowed to use the Jungle Play Place
- No wristbands are required for this area
- Adults are not required to purchase a wristband to supervise their children
- Parental supervision is required at all times
- Socks are mandatory
Family Change Rooms
We have reserved the family change rooms for parents accompanying children under the age of 8 as well as anyone needing assistance in the change room. There are changing tables to assist families with young children. Children and families over the age of 8 years not requiring assistance should use the appropriate change room.
These behaviours will not be tolerated and will result in your removal/potential ban from the facility:
Verbal abuse, drugs/alcohol, bullying/harassment, suspicious behaviour, sexual activity, inappropriate touching, intentional contamination, vandalism, voyeurism, loitering, fighting, theft and profanity.