We’re 'egg-cited' to announce the Easter bunny's return to the Easter Eggstravaganza event at the Grande Prairie Museum's Heritage Village!
Date: Saturday, April 8
Time: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. in 30-minute time slots
Location: Heritage Village at the Grande Prairie Museum
- $5 per child
- Free for parents
Ages: Children ages two to 10
Pre-registration: Required. Available at the bottom of the page beginning March 13 at 8:30 a.m. Inclusive time slots are only available by contacting AccessGP at email@example.com or by calling 311.
- Easter egg hunt
- Colouring contest
- Cookie decorating
- Easter crafts
- Scavenger hunt
- Carrot toss
- Easter bunny photo booth
Inclusive time slots designed for participants who benefit from a quieter and calmer environment are being offered again this year. To ensure this event is inclusive and accessible for all families, activities may be adapted to reduce sensory strain.
Easter Eggstravaganza visitors are reminded that this event is a mix of indoors and outdoors so to please dress appropriately for weather conditions.
An Easter colouring contest is open starting today as part of the Easter Eggstravaganza festivities.
- Printable colouring sheet
- Deadline: End of day April 8, 2023
- Requirements: All children ages two to 10 (do not need to attend Easter event to enter colouring contest)
- Submission information: Drop completed sheets off at the Grande Prairie Museum or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prize information: A randomly selected winner from each of the three different age categories will be drawn on April 12 and each one receives a special LEGO prize.