Report Bylaw Infractions

Report Bylaw Infractions

Report a Concern or Bylaw Violation

Report a concern or bylaw infraction directly to Enforcement Services by phone or email. Enforcement Services will collect your name, address, and phone number as well as the following information:

  • Date and time of the event/incident
  • Address and exact location of the property for which you wish to register a complaint
  • General description of the incident (be ready to describe your complaint briefly and concisely)

This information will remain confidential. Complaints received after hours will be assigned to an officer for investigation on the next business day.

Operation Traffic Watch

This program allows people who witness traffic/parking violations an easy way to report them. Simply complete an Operation Traffic Watch form and submit it to Enforcement Services at City on 99. The information will then be reviewed and followed up by an officer.

As a witness you may be required to appear in Court to testify as to what you observed on the date and time of the event.

Complete the Operation Traffic Watch Form