Location: 9401 Park Road, Grande Prairie, Alberta
The Activity and Reception Centre is Grande Prairie’s newest community facility. Built in 2022, it boasts 16,000 square feet of multi-use space that provides residents with year-round access to active, affordable programming. Beyond its recreational use, the Activity and Reception Centre is also standing by as one of the City’s emergency reception centres.
The first floor is complete with a reception desk, 2 locker rooms and a small meeting room in addition to the main activity space. A second floor is slated for future development, expanding the facility’s amenities to include offices, additional programming space, and a second meeting room making the versatility of the Activity and Reception Centre unmatched for a venue of this size in the City of Grande Prairie.
The Activity and Reception Centre Highlights:
- 272 capacity multi-purpose activity space with assorted sports equipment
- 12-person meeting room
- Reception desk
- Two locker rooms with showers
- Rock climbing wall (ages 12 and under)
- 15 to 20 drop-in programs per week
- Hosts 8 weeks of children’s summer camps
- Mobile skate park
- Office space
- Onsite parking
- Accessible floor plan and amenities
- Transit access
Projected Annual Patrons
In its first year of operations, the Activity Reception Centre welcomed 4,400 participants with over 4,000 hours of scheduled programs and rentals.
Brand integration at the Activity and Reception Centre may include:
- Branding of the building – building name, colours and/or logo throughout
- Marketing materials (websites, social media, radio, tickets, schedules, event and program promotions, etc.)
- Facility Listings (Google, TripAdvisor)
- Customized activations or programs to reach targeted audiences
$35,000 annual commitment with a minimum five-year term.
Explore Naming Rights – Activity & Reception Centre
All naming rights opportunities are customizable and open to exploration without obligation.
If the Activity and Reception Centre sounds like the perfect place to give your brand a new home in the community, connect with a Sales and Sponsorship Specialist.