City facilities have adjusted hours of operation on Saturday, November 11 and Monday, November 13 in recognition of Remembrance Day.
Saturday, November 11
Facility hours on Saturday, November 11 are as follows:
- City Hall: Closed.
- City Service Centre: Closed.
- Ernie Radbourne Pavilion at Muskoseepi Park: 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Eastlink Centre: 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Design Works Centre: Open for Lloyd Head U11 tournament, unavailable for public skating.
- Bonnetts Energy Centre: Open for Grande Prairie Legion Remembrance Day Ceremony from 9:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Montrose Cultural Centre: Closed.
- Grande Prairie Museum: Closed.
- Dave Barr Community Centre: Closed.
- Activity and Reception Centre: Closed.
- City on 99: Closed.
Transit will operate on Remembrance Day, November 11, on holiday hours, the same as Sunday operational hours, of 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Those attending the Remembrance Day ceremony can also take transit directly to a temporary bus stop at Bonnetts Energy Centre via Routes 1, 3 or 8 on the regular holiday hour schedule. See full routes, schedules and on-demand details at cityofgp.com/transit.
Monday, November 13
The following facilities/amenities are CLOSED on Monday, November 13:
- City Hall.
- City Service Centre.
- City on 99.
- PlayCare at the Eastlink Centre.
- Bonnetts Energy Centre box office.
- Grande Prairie Museum.
- Activity & Reception Centre.
The following facilities/services remain open under regular operating hours on November 13:
- Grande Prairie Transit.
- Eastlink Centre.
- Design Works Centre.
- Montrose Cultural Centre.
The Ernie Radbourne Pavilion will be open from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday, November 13.