A variety of sponsorship opportunities are now available for different activities at Grande North Winter Festival.
Grande North is a walkable winter festival taking place throughout downtown Grande Prairie and into Muskoseepi Park. The event was established in 2022 and saw approximately 9,000 visitors from across northern Alberta in its first year.
Sponsorship at City events encourages relationship building between local businesses and the City while creating more affordable options for community fun. Event sponsorship also gives businesses the opportunity to support the community.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for the following family fun activities at Grande North Winter Festival:
- Event Title Sponsor
- Ice Bar at Bonnetts Energy Centre
- Ice Carving Competition at Bonnetts Energy Centre
- Ice Gardens at Bonnetts Energy Centre
- Snowboarding Feature at Bonnetts Energy Centre
- Skating Oval at Montrose Cultural Centre
- Crokicurl Rink at Montrose Cultural Centre
- Lil' Chippers Ice Carving at Montrose Cultural Centre
- Snow Carvers at Muskoseepi Park
- Snow Art Community Activity at Muskoseepi Park
The benefits of becoming an event sponsor include driving brand awareness, increasing brand visibility and connecting with existing and potential customers. Sponsors can receive name listing on City marketing materials, complementary ice gardens passes, features on City social media pages and more.
Opportunities are open to exploration without obligation. Organizations and individuals interested in exploring what sponsorship could look like for your brand are asked to contact email@example.com.
For full details on the benefits of sponsorship, market information and statistics please visit cityofgp.com/sponsorship.