Vehicular Access Permit

Vehicular Access Permit

To request access to a City of Grande Prairie boulevard, easement of park complete the online form or call 311 and provide them with the details of your request.

A minimum of 24-hour notice (Monday-Thursday) is required to open the gates. You will receive an email confirmation when your application has been processed. The Parks department will only contact you if your request had been denied.

Also Known As:

Vehicle Access, Alley Access, Easement Access, Back Alley Access

Department: Transportation and Parks
Category: Roadways and Vehicular Access