Boulevard Use Permit - Public Notification Sign

Boulevard Use Permit - Public Notification Sign

Public Notification Sign

Use of Public Lands Bylaw C-1078, Section 3

Use this application when applying for a Boulevard Use Permit for public notification signs on City property.

Fees and Timelines


Submission Information

Application can be submitted to:

You will be contacted by the City of Grande Prairie to arrange payment.

Completed applications can also be printed and mailed with your cheque to:

City of Grande Prairie

Attn: Planning & Development

P.O. Bag 4000

Grande Prairie, AB T8V 6V3


If you have any questions please contact Planning & Development at 780-538-0325 or email


Department: Planning and Development
Category: Building, Development and Construction