Fire Hall Tours
Schools, Clubs, and Organizations are welcome to inquire about booking a tour of one of our fire halls. During the tour, groups will have the opportunity to learn about Fire Safety and view department vehicles that firefighters use to keep our Community Safe.
If you are interested in booking a fire hall tour, please review the following guidelines:
1. The maximum number of participants per tour is 25 persons.
2. The minimum age accepted for tours is children 5 years and up (Kindergarten age but not Preschool).
3. Children must be accompanied by a supervising adult(s) at all times. (Recommended Chaperone to Child Ratio be no less than 5:1).
4. Participants must be supervised to ensure their safety in the event of an emergency response. Tours take place in active fire halls.
5. All tour participants must check in at the front desk with Fire Department staff.
6. Please arrive and depart as a group to allow for minimal disruption of on-duty crews.
7. Please ensure that your transportation remains available in the event that your tour ends early.
8. Should your tour be cancelled on short notice or cut short due to an emergency response, we will attempt to reschedule. Remember that tours cannot be guaranteed due to the nature of our business.
9. We are not able to accommodate birthday parties.
10. Space available for summer tours is limited.
All Tours must be booked in advance.
Please contact our Admin Team at 780-830-7443 during business hours (8:30 am – 4:30 pm) from Monday to Friday or email GPFDadmin@cityofgp.com.