Sponsorship Opportunity: Grande North Winter Festival
The Grande North Winter Festival is an annual event showcasing Grande Prairie in a winter theme through a combination of paid admission and free activities throughout the downtown core and into Muskoseepi Park.
In its first year, the event saw approximately 9,000 guests from across northern Alberta at various winter festival activities. The 2023 Grande North Winter Festival is anticipated to have approximately 15,000 attendees.
Sponsorship Opportunities include:
- Event Title Sponsor
- Ice Bar at Bonnetts Energy Centre
- Ice Carving Competition at Bonnetts Energy Centre
- Ice Gardens at Bonnetts Energy Centre
- Snowboarding Feature at Bonnetts Energy Centre
- Skating Oval at Montrose Cultural Centre
- Crokicurl Rink at Montrose Cultural Centre
- Ice Slide at Montrose Cultural Centre (sold)
- Snow Maze at Montrose Cultural Centre (sold)
- Lil' Chippers Ice Carving at Montrose Cultural Centre
- Snow Carvers at Muskoseepi Park
- Snow Art Community Activity at Muskoseepi Park
For market information and statistics on the Grande North Winter Festival, please see the attached brochure.
Projected Annual Exposure: 20,000 impressions.
Connect with us today to explore what this sponsorship opportunity could look like for your brand.